Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Friday's Quiz Topics

First, I goofed – the last “5” on the TWS should be problem #59…

Here’s a list of topics that will be covered on this Friday’s Quiz. I’ve included the relevant homework problems…

Quiz – Sections 3.4-7
Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions (Sec. 3.4, # 5,7,29)
Chain Rule (Sec. 3.5, #13,53)
Implicit Differentiation (Sec. 3.6, #7,17)
Higher Order Derivatives (Sec. 3.7, #39)
Position/Velocity/Acceleration/Speed (Sec. 3.7, #49)

Remember that these topics can be mixed and matched, along with applications of the Product and Quotient rules!
I’ll be in early tomorrow and Friday. After school on Thursday, I have to leave at 3:00. See you in class!

"I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it."
- Garrison Keillor (1942-) US author, producer

And remember, speed is relative:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home